I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Wichacaba 8th Grade Vocab
1. a person guilty or accused of a crime
2. to make up a story or plan that is meant to deceive/mislead
4. morally corrupt; wicked
5. to make out or discover the meaning of
9. puzzling; hard to understand
11. a riddle; a difficult problem
12. to mislead or deceive somebody
16. to add false details
18. thoughtful; reflective
19. undercover or secret
1. deception or trickery.
3. a feeling of disappointment of humiliation
6. a false lead meant to draw attention away from the main issue; a distraction
7. to reach a conclusion from something known or assumed (to infer)
8. a maze; something very complicated.
10. regretfully; with sorrow or sadness
13. the excuse or defense used to prove someone was not at the scene of the crime
15. having too much self-importance; thinking highly of oneself
17. the reason or impulse that causes someone to act
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live