I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
1. It walked on four sturdy legs and had three horns on its face along with a large bony plate projecting from the back of its skull (a frill)
6. This herbivorous sauropod had 2 rows of spines growing out along its backbone along its neck, body, and tail.
9. These fierce predators also called "raptors" had a long, sharp, sickle-shaped claw on the second toe of each foot.
10. Dinosaurs are believed to have become _______ about 65 million years ago, at the end of the Cretaceous period.
11. It was an enormous, long-necked, long-tailed, quadrupedal, plant-eater from Argentina, South America. It was also know as the "Argentina Lizard".
12. Dinosaurs belonged to which group of animals
13. This dinosaur aka the "covered lizard" had a double row of protective plates covering its back and tail
14. What was the first dinosaur to be discovered?
1. Of the most well known this dinosaurs arms were only about 3 feet (1 m) long, and it had 2-fingered hands. It had cone-shaped, serrated teeth that were continually replaced.
2. The _______ period ended 65 million years ago with the extinction of the dinosaurs and many, many other prehistoric life forms.
3. This dinosaur was one of the tallest and largest dinosaurs yet found. It had a long neck, small head, and relatively short, thick tail.
4. This fast-running dinosaur whose name also means “fast thief” lived during the late Cretaceous period.
5. A scientist who studies the history of life on Earth.
7. This bipedal meat-eater whose name also means “Indian Lizard” had a thick braincase and a wide skull that may have had two horns on its head.
8. The ________ was a flying reptile that lived during the time of the dinosaurs - it was not a dinosaur, but was a close relative of the dinosaurs.
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Crossword Forge Live